REGIONAL TEAM & CLUB - SCHEDULE POLICY
In the event a player is in the Provincial Teams Program and experiences a scheduling conflict with his/her Club's program, the following policy applies. Please note that The OSA has not scheduled competitions or training on any of Canada's major holiday week-ends during the month of May.
- Officially Scheduled Training Camps and Identification Camps take precent over all other Competitions and Training, followed by;
- The Ontario Cup Schedule takes precedent over all other competitions and training followed by;
- League schedule and League Cup schedule takes precedent over all other competitions, followed by;
- Regional Teams training, followed by;
- Other competitions including Tournaments and Club training.
Note: A team is eligible to reschedule its fixture if three or more players have been called for Regional Team Duty. The Regional Teams Schedule and Ontario Cup Schedule are posted on this website.