Benefits of Futsal
Futsal is the only indoor game sanctioned by FIFA. If skills development is important, Futsal is recognized as clearly the best form of indoor soccer. But that's not the only reason.
Better Skills Development
- Futsal promotes quality touches. Excellent ball control & technique.
- The ‘total team concept’ is absolutely integral.
- The low bounce ball keeps the ball at the player’s feet.
- As a result, players get 2x as many touches per game than they do in outdoor in under half the time!
- The smaller pitch forces quicker decision making, builds confidence and enhances 1 on 1 skills.
- Futsal's focus is on getting open and creating spaces for quick passing.
- Futsal is much safer than arena soccer.
- It has accumulated fouls so Futsal promotes fair play and skill, not size and power.
- Coaches have a ton of fun creating set plays.
- Gyms/courts are significantly cheaper to rent than dome/turf fields.
- Non-profits can receive significant discounts from school boards.